Commercial Real Estate Financing
We Have Sufficient Financing Power for all Your Commercial Real Estate Projects
Are you in the business of purchasing or constructing commercial real estate? If so, Amerisol Financial would love to extend the financing support you need to close deals and finish projects. Our commercial real estate financing program can provide you with non-recourse or recourse finance options.
Our Financing Solutions
Amerisol Financial has many different commercial real estate financing options. Choose from any of the following:
- Bridge Loans: These loans can help provide you with temporary purchasing power while you wait for funds from the sale of an existing property.
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans: Select this type of loan for any non-flagged hotels or owner-occupied properties. You’ll receive great interest rates and terms up to 25 years.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: Choose this solution if you need to fund one or more large transactions and are looking for a very customized financial product.
- Construction Financing: This type of financing can provide you with large loan amounts (generally between $10,000,000 to more than $100,000,000 for various construction projects.
- Conventional Programs: Our conventional programs work well for many different types of properties, including industrial and multifamily properties.
- CMBS Loans: Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities are a little different from standard loans, but they provide you with the funds you need, as well as fixed terms and low interest rates.
- HUD and FHA Lending: This type of financing may be right for you if you’re interested in building, rehabilitating or acquiring hospitals and healthcare facilities, Senior’s housing, or multifamily rental housing.
- International Financing: This program is frequently used to support commercial real estate projects all around the globe. You can receive approval for large amounts of money through this program, and most loan amounts fall somewhere between $50,000,000 and $1,000,000,000.
We’d love to extend financing to you through any of these generous programs. Contact us during regular business hours to request your application or get answers to your financing questions.